Enjoy your stay at the hotel Le Continental to discover new shows and artists at the Mac-Nab Theater in Vierzon.
Recognized as "Regional Theater-City Theater" by the Center Val-de-Loire region, the municipal theater welcomes many artists. From classical music to comedians to variety artists, there is something for everyone in this theater. Located just 3 minutes from our hotel, the Mac-Nab will be ideal to liven up your evenings in Vierzon. The theater is named after the famous songwriter, Maurice Mac-Nab, born in Vierzon.
The main stage
With a capacity of 498 seats, the big stage can accommodate all types of shows. The room has excellent acoustics and sound and light equipment adapted.
Completely free, La Pergola is located in the lobby of the theater. The room can accommodate 40 to 80 seats. Book your seats now at the theater.
Located 500 m from the theater, this room has 200 seats or 450 standing. This room usually hosts events with a need for lighter technical equipment. This room is also the auditorium of the music conservatory.
You will also find the "Mac-Nab Café", a bar area to quench your thirst during your show.
Shows not to be missed in Vierzon at the beginning of 2019
- January 11, 2019: Sheila's return to the stage
- January 25, 2019: "Mieux vaut en rire" Olivier Lejeune's one-man show (in french)
- February 2, 2019: "Mediterranean" the concert of Chimène Badi and Julie Zenatti
- March 15, 2019: "La Causerie Musicale" by Michel Fugain
- April 3, 2019: "Once upon a time..." Jean-Marie Bigard! (in french)
Find the schedule and all practical information for the ticketing on the website of the city