This railway collection
of the Laumônier Museum in Vierzon immerses you in 150 years of rail history.
A unique collection, assembled due to the old Vierzon Depot Chief's passion for the subject, it includes drawings, company and cinema posters, small-scale models, information about the different jobs involved, tools, models, signals, film and other objects.
School and other groups welcome
- A children's area with puzzles, colouring, building a locomotive and more
- A temporary exhibition space
Accredited with the "Tourism and Disability" label
- Custom themed shows and talks tailored to group requests
- Educational visits with information pack for school pupils
Getting there :
- 4 types of disability provided for: motor, mental, blind and partially sighted (film in sign language)
- disabled parking spaces close to the building
from the town centre, Tours and the station
the museum is located in front of the Société Française esplanade, next to the Ciné-Lumière.