Espace automobiles Matra Museum in Romorantin-Lanthenay
Travel to the 70's and comics at the Matra Museum
Would you like to visit the Loir et Cher and especially a museum that will take you back in time?
Take advantage of your stay at our hotel in Vierzon, the Hotel Continental, to visit the Espace Automobile Matra in Romorantin-Lanthenay. This museum is less than 30 minutes away from our establishment.
What does the Espace automobiles Matra offer?
Having opened its doors in 2000, the Espace Automobiles Matra is the only official museum of the Matra brand. Over an area of 3,000 m², some fifty cars coexist in harmony.
As a couple, with family or friends, discover through your visit:
- an exceptional industrial adventure: more than a million cars left the Romorantin factory between 1960 and 2003
- a remarkable sporting record: 124 victories have been won on the world's greatest circuits in less than 10 years
- a unique spirit of innovation
All of this is presented thanks to video terminals, photos, explanatory sheets and models.
Finish your visit in the basement of the Matra Museum, where you will find the greatest secrets of this car manufacturer.
We won't tell you more... let's leave room for surprises!
Prices and practical information for this visit in the Loir et Cher region
Opening hours and days:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- adult: 7 €
- child from 8 to 16 years old: 5 €
- child - 8 years old: free